Customer Care Representative
Opportunity: Customer Care Representative (Monarch Group – A Wentworth Technologies Company)
Location: Oakville, Ontario
Reports into: Customer Service Supervisor
Hours of work: Full-time – Monday to Friday (Hybrid 3 days office / 2 days remote – with 5 days in the office to start for training purposes)
The Monarch Group is driven by our desire to provide world-class products that satisfy the customer. The Monarch Group is a leading manufacturer of stock and custom container packaging for growing brands, distributors, and contract fillers. With over 100 years of combined packaging expertise, we pride ourselves on creating true partnerships with our customers to help grow their businesses. We have Consolidated into two blow moulding plants in Wisconsin, U.S.A and in Ontario Canada; ideally situated to serve the Midwest and Northeast markets in USA and Canada. Both state-of-the-art plants offer a variety of blow molding, injection molding, re-heat stretch blow molding, post molding decoration, quality control laboratory, design, engineering, and warehousing capabilities.
Monarch and all the Wentworth Businesses have a singular mission – to provide best value to customers, employees, and shareholders. This balanced approach, combined with a passion for growth, places our company in the best position to build and maintain a healthy sustainable business for all.
Reporting to the Customer Care Supervisor, the Customer Care Representative is an integral member of the sales team responsible for providing and promoting customer care excellence. As a Customer Care representative, you will be part of the front-line sales efforts to provide day-to-day support to an active customer base.
The primary office for this position is Oakville, Canada.
- Develop and maintain relationships with assigned customer accounts through excellent service
- Order entry into ERP system and corresponding order acknowledgements
- Oversee Active Order Report and work with scheduling to ensure delivery dates are met
- Communicate with customers by phone/email regarding orders, shipments, and order date changes
- Prepare order pick lists for warehouse team in advance of order shipments
- Correspond with freight providers and prepare necessary paperwork for cross-border shipments
- Cascade customer complaints to appropriate internal departments to ensure prompt resolution
- Resolve customer-related issues in a timely and professional manner, escalating as required
- Communicate customer requirements with key internal stakeholders from Manufacturing, Quality, Finance and Sales departments
- Any and all other responsibilities as assigned
Preferred Education and Experience
- Post-secondary degree preferred
- 5+ years previous customer service experience in manufacturing industry
- Proficient computer skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent written, oral, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize workload and handle multiple tasks simultaneously