Our commitment to food safety is an integral part of our, and our customers’, success. These certifications add to our long history of producing safe and high-quality bottles and represent our efforts to continuously improve our processes and meet and surpass industry standards.
Specifically, HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points) and GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) are quality management systems and certifications given by unbiased third parties that ensure high quality global standards for food and foodpackaging manufacturers. These certifications ensure that ingredients, products and packaging materials are handled safely and that food products are processed in a suitable environment.The plants are checked yearly to maintain good standing.
We continuously enforce and develop our quality system to ensure that consumer safety and satisfaction takes precedence. Our success with our customers is achieved through:
- Reviewing our program at least once annually.
- Doing an internal audit at least once annually.
- Providing on-going training to all staff and management of our GMP, HACCP and food quality system
- Requiring all staff and management to comply with all Monarch Group Quality Policies and Procedures
- Provide high quality products and services
- Satisfy our customer and stakeholder requirements
- Continually improve our performance
Quality and food safety is the responsibility of all Monarch Group employees along with the leadership and resources of our Quality Assurance Department. If you have any questions, we’d love to hear from you! Get in touch here.